Terms of Service for Expert-Only.com (OneDeskData LLC) Online Courses
- Introduction These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the online courses and related services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by OneDeskData LLC, a company registered in Geneva (“OneDeskData”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Account Registration To access our premium content, you must create an account with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Services and Pricing We offer three subscription plans for our Services:
- a) Free: Access to a limited selection of our online courses and displays ads from partners.
- b) Monthly Premium: Priced at $29 per month, grants access to all content on our website.
- c) Yearly Premium: Priced at $299 per year, grants access to all content on our website.
- Payment and Billing By choosing a premium plan, you authorize us to charge your chosen payment method for the applicable fees. For recurring subscriptions, you will be charged on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on your chosen plan. You may cancel your subscription at any time, but no refunds will be provided for partial subscription periods.
- Intellectual Property All content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and course materials, on our website is the property of OneDeskData or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of our content without our prior written consent.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Services are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability In no event will OneDeskData be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Geneva, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms or our Services, please contact us using this contact form: https://expert-only.com/fr/nous-contacter/
Last updated: 5th May 2023